Yonghee Shin to take post-doctoral position at DePaul
Our own Yonghee Shin has accepted a post-doctoral position at DePaul University‘s College of Computing and Digital Media in Chicago, Illinois to work on Software Traceability. The position is funded by the National Science Foundation and will involve collaborators from many different universities.
In this position, Yonghee will:
- Work closely with a software engineering team to assist in the analysis, design, and development of a new traceability instrument.
- Work closely with research collaborators and the traceability community to help develop new traceability benchmarking standards.
- Implement advanced algorithms, such as algorithms that utilize information retrieval and machine learning methods to generate traces dynamically, or algorithms to visualize traces in large-scale projects.
- Coordinate work between collaborators at other universities and the development team at DePaul.
- Perform literature surveys and network with members of the traceability community to identify important traceability experiments that will be integrated into the new instrument.